Core Project’s energy system design will be built on the following publicly funded projects. From these knowledge on the overall system design (Smart Energy Systems) as well as technology analyses and technology data will be used.
- REMP – Energy Market Designs (ForskEl ID 12473)
- Towards Solid Oxide Electrolysis Plants in 2020 (2015-1-12276)
- the Innovation Fund Denmark 4DH Centre – Fourth generation district heating
- IDA’s Energy Vision 2050
- IDA Energy Plan 2030
- IDA Climate Plan 2050
- CEESA (Coherent Energy and Environmental Systems Analysis) project partly financed by the Danish Council for Strategic Research
The energy storage integration work will be built on the following publicly funded projects. Information of experimental and application status of energy storage technologies obtained from these two projects will form a significant part of the basis for the work in WP2.
- Grid+Storage funded by the EU FP7 programme
- Analyser for kommercialisering af brintteknologier funded by the EUDP
The new market design, flexibility and ramping requirements and optimal dispatch work will be built on the following publicly funded projects. The knowledge of flexibility requirements of future power systems, market design and optimal dispatch will be used as the basis for the work in WP3 – WP5.
- EcoGridEU funded by the EU FP7 programme
- EcoGrid 2.0 funded by the EUDP
- 5S – future electricity markets funded by the DSF
- CITIES funded by the DSF
- EnergyLab Nordhavn funded by the EUDP